Please log in

NOW

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Digital Assassination WoW
Welcome to Digital Assassination WoW

Please log in

NOW
Digital Assassination WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sup Everyone
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 pm by Zeus

» once we get dedicated
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 pm by Legalos

» we need to stay active and make more posts
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 pm by Legend

» Happy Birth Day
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:53 pm by Legalos

» taking a break
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:54 pm by Legalos

» Lucifer's Sig Shop
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:58 am by Legalos

» Music + PvP ;D
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm by Legalos

» Taking a break =( / Back and Ready ^_^
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 pm by <J0K3R>

» What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 pm by Zeus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others

+3
Toofer
Blacksorrow
7 posters

Go down

What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others

Post by Blacksorrow Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 pm

I started this topic for reason to hear what people think
what do they think about there life and other people's live's
from doing something they do in there life

ok il start since i started topic just to explaine how it works

Well im 19 years old
my name is Isabella
surname Angel
i lived in Canada
and i moved to Germany
to live with my step brother
my life is pretty much wierd
im way different from other girls
im half Goth/ hafl Emo
i got people that i love here
and i respect them all alot
they mean everything to me <3
un like my step brother i only see him
1 time in 1 or 2 months but i love him
so much , his everything from family
i got Crying or Very sad and my 2nd family is here
that loves me also <3

people that cared for me so much
and always were there for me is

Mick < - he is like brother to me that i love so much <3
he is most sensitive and concerned carrying brother i
would just do about anything for my brother
cause i love him so much <3

Willy < - best person i ever met realy good friend and
kinda liked him for reason cause he is realy good <3

Toofer < - like brother to me i love him but sometimes
when i see him sad i try to make him feel better even
if it mean it has to hurt me as well

Last edited by Cutedeath on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blacksorrow
Blacksorrow

Location : Somewhere in the sky <3 and somewhere in Forgotten Lake </3 Dont try looking for me

Character sheet
Level:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue666/666What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)
Experiance:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue666/666What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)
Activity:

http://xat.com/PainOfThePastFearOfTheFuture

Back to top Go down

What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty Re: What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others

Post by Toofer Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm 13 years old
my name is Travis
surname Toofer
i live in US,
Life pretty much sucks imo,
Can be good at times.

People who i care about:

Isabella: Like a sister to me always been nice to me a great friend,
Hate seeing her sad cus then i get sad I love you best person I've bet so far
I'd do anything for her I love you

Willy: We where great friends at first then a girl split us up as friends started hating
each other, Bros again.

Last edited by Toofer on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toofer
Toofer

Character sheet
Level:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue150/150What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Experiance:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue500/500What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Activity:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue100/100What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty Re: What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others

Post by <J0K3R> Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"I'm 13 years old
my name is Travis
surname Toofer
i live in US,
Life pretty much sucks imo, <-------------------= Rofl, but oddly true at times.
Can be good at times."
<J0K3R>
<J0K3R>

Character sheet
Level:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue255/255What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)
Experiance:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue999/999What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Activity:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue100/100What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toofer Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol i love how you shrink the "can be good at times" to really small
Toofer
Toofer

Character sheet
Level:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue150/150What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Experiance:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue500/500What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm a 16 year old boy
named Alexander
username Willy
I live in America.
Life for me compared to guys irl its pretty much good. but i do have Aspergers but I think its barly noticable now and my GF (witch is one of the staff members also) hasent play all that much so i feel sad, depressed, and lonly latly Sad but im sure she will come back agian Laughing.

People i care about:

Toofer:Me and him are good friends agian supecialy after the thing with the girl so we are more of bros now instead of friends. Im here to try to make him feel like he got atleast some what of a future.

Isabella: Shes a really nice lady friend to me shes so sweet always make me feel better when i see her and i would try to make her happy as much she likes to try to make me feel happy ^^

Mick: I cant thank Mick enough for giving me a spot in his guild back on the old server witch lead me to kaly the girl I love and dating right now. Hes kind man and can be funny at times. If it wasent for him i wouldent be with the girl im with today Laughing.
Willy
Willy

Character sheet
Level:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue1/150What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (1/150)
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toofer Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Willy wrote:I'm a 16 year old boy
named Alexander
username Willy
I live in America.
Life for me compared to guys irl its pretty much good. but i do have Aspergers but I think its barly noticable now and my GF (witch is one of the staff members also) hasent play all that much so i feel sad, depressed, and lonly latly Sad but im sure she will come back agian Laughing.

People i care about:

Toofer:Me and him are good friends agian supecialy after the thing with the girl so we are more of bros now instead of friends. "Im here to try to make him feel like he got atleast some what of a future." <------------ Aha make me feel like i have somewhat of a future XD

Isabella: Shes a really nice lady friend to me shes so sweet always make me feel better when i see her and i would try to make her happy as much she likes to try to make me feel happy ^^

Mick: I cant thank Mick enough for giving me a spot in his guild back on the old server witch lead me to kaly the girl I love and dating right now. Hes kind man and can be funny at times. If it wasent for him i wouldent be with the girl im with today Laughing.
Toofer
Toofer

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksorrow Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 pm

wrote:"I'm 13 years old
my name is Travis
surname Toofer
i live in US,
Life pretty much sucks imo, <-------------------= Rofl, but oddly true at times.
Can be good at times."

what about you jok3r ^_^ tell us about you
Blacksorrow
Blacksorrow

Location : Somewhere in the sky <3 and somewhere in Forgotten Lake </3 Dont try looking for me

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by <J0K3R> Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 am

I will but not tonight. I am sore and tired from work and have work tomorrow lol. But I will post it after work. 12:03am here lol time for sleepz! Night everyone I will see you tomorrow.
<J0K3R>
<J0K3R>

Character sheet
Level:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue255/255What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)
Experiance:
What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Left_bar_bleue999/999What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Legalos Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:36 am

everyone on the staff are nice and helpful and like a big family
Legalos

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

https://digitalassassination.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 pm

My name is Hana
I'm 25 years old
I live in the Caribbean Islands of Trinidad and Tobago
Cutedeath is a very good friend of mine and she's like a sister to me

Hope to be friends with you all Smile
Hana
Hana

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by <J0K3R> Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Nice to meet you Hana. My name's Dave and welcome to our forums! Surprised
<J0K3R>
<J0K3R>

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksorrow Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Hana wrote:My name is Hana
I'm 25 years old
I live in the Caribbean Islands of Trinidad and Tobago
Cutedeath is a very good friend of mine and she's like a sister to me

Hope to be friends with you all Smile

Welcome sis ^_^
Blacksorrow
Blacksorrow

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Thank you Smile
Hana
Hana

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:42 am

Im 19
My name is Alex.
Special name : Cronus
Im a Guy, Man, Dude, Senior,
Muchacho, Male, Mann ect.
Traveled all over the world. Lived in Florida
then California then France
then Australia then Japan Then Las Vegas, Nevada
Then Back to Florida
Im Transfering to Yale in the spring
Been with server sense July and
I already feel like we are
one big family
Work at my family's Law Firm
My favorite Music is Screamo or Hard Rock,
I Also like some Rap(Like a G6, Just a Dream)

Yeah....

Zeus

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

http://HeartShapedBox.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:09 pm

he is a picture of me What is life? A game? Or ? Something about you and others 47068110

In the one on the left
Zeus

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by <J0K3R> Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 pm

PWNT.
<J0K3R>
<J0K3R>

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Yeah im not the one too drunk to stand
Zeus

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by <J0K3R> Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Haha.. But hey I have to admit I have been alot worse than that many a time ago lol.
<J0K3R>
<J0K3R>

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Same I just dont take pictures when im drunk lol
Zeus

Character sheet
Level:
Experiance:
Activity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum